Shikshan Sahay yojana Gujarat: Education is the foundation of a prosperous society, and governments around the world are committed to ensuring access to quality education for all. In India, the state of Gujarat has taken a commendable step towards empowering education and implementing the Shikshan Sahay Yojana. This innovative program is designed to extend financial aid and valuable resources to deserving students and teachers in schools across the state.
What is Shikshan Sahay Yojana Gujarat?
This program was initiated by the Gujarat Building and Construction Labor Welfare Board to provide educational assistance to students who are important construction workers working in the construction sector in the state, who have progressed from higher education institutions and l education, so that their son also came. doctor, engineer.
- Class 1 to 5 = 1800 rupees
- Class 6 to 8 = 2400 rupees
- Class 9 to 10 8000 rupees
- Standard: 11, 12 = Rs 10,000
- After class 12 22,000
90 days from the date of commencement of the session/date of taking admission for educational assistance in the prescribed application form.
Scheme Gujarat Rules
- To avail of the scheme, the construction worker must apply in the prescribed format and within the specified time limit. The application should be submitted within three months from admission in each academic year.
- Supporting documents, such as the certificate from the principal of the educational institution or the admit card, must be submitted along with the application to verify the admission.
- For hostel admissions, a certificate signed by the Rector/Warden of the concerned hostel or an authorized person from the institution must be provided.
- This educational assistance will only be granted to the sons/daughters and wives of construction workers (with an age limit of 30 years) who have taken admitted in government-recognized educational institutions/schools/colleges.
- Only two dependent children of the construction worker and the spouse (with an age limit of 30 years) will be eligible for this financial support.
- Children of construction workers studying as external students in government-recognized institutes/colleges will also be eligible for educational assistance, following the existing norms.
- Moreover, children of construction workers enrolled in the National Institute of Open Schooling are eligible for educational assistance.
- If a student fails once in an academic year/semester, they can avail of this assistance for the next year/semester for the same standard/class. However, this assistance will be limited to one trial only. If a student fails a second time in the same standard/class, they will not be eligible for further financial aid for that standard/class.
Required Documents Of Shikshan Sahay Yojana
- Bonafide certificate of the ongoing course of the student
- aadhar card
- Bank passbook or canceled check
- student last year result
- Receipt of fees paid in school or college
- If there is assistance of Rs 5000 or more, then the affidavit and related sheet will have to be filled.
|Home page||Click here|