IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: The Bank Staff Selection Board has issued a notification for the recruitment of Clerk posts in 11 public sector banks in the country. This post was published on June 27, 2023 and IPBS notified job vacancies. With this notification, IBPS will fill more than 6000 vacancies for the post of secretary. The application process for these positions will start on July 1, 2023 and those interested in banking jobs can apply for these positions no later than July 21, 2023. The application window will be closed later.
Those who wish to apply for IBPS Clerk Recruitment are advised to download and read the official notification before applying for these posts. All important details of this recruitment like eligibility details, age limit and selection process etc. It is explained on this page.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023
- Organaization Name: IBPS
- Post Name: IBPS Clerk
- No. Of Vacancy: 6000+
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: All India
- Application Start Date: 01/07/2023
- Official Website: www.ibpsc.in
Any Graduate Candidates Can Apply Online this Vacancy. More Details Please Read Official Notification.
The applicant’s age should be between 20 years to 28 years as on 01 July 2023 to apply for these posts. Relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable for these vacancies for reserved categories.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Apply Online
The process of registration for these posts will be completed through the official website of IBPS. The candidates can follow the easy steps given here to apply online applications for these posts.
- Open the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in
- Then on the home page find the link for CRP Clerks-XIII Notification.
- Now open this link and a new page will be opened.
- Click on the registration link and complete your registration first.
- Then fill up your application form carefully.
- Pay the application fee and upload your documents.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
- Gen/OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.175/-
IBPS Clerk Bharti Selection Process
The official will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of various selection phases given here-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
The applicants have to qualify in all the phases of selection to get selected for these vacancies. The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a merit list.
- Online Application Start Date: 01/07/2023
- Last Date of Application: 21/07/2023