WhatsApp Chat Lock
Protecting your privacy on Android and iPhones
Both Android and iPhone users can take advantage of the WhatsApp lock feature. Just like locking apps with PIN, now you can also lock WhatsApp. However, this new feature makes it easier to lock specific chats instead of all apps. This means that you can protect your private conversations while keeping your WhatsApp private.
Enabling Chat Lock on WhatsApp?
- Update your WhatsApp app by visiting Play Store (for Android) or Apple Store (for iPhones).
- Open WhatsApp on your device.
- Select the chat you want to lock.
- Tap on the chat recipient’s profile picture
- Navigate to the “Disappear Message” menu.
- Find and enable Chat Lock option.
- Authenticate the lock by setting a password or using biometric authentication.
- Certain chats will now be locked and protected.
- To access locked chats, swipe down on the WhatsApp home page, where a list of locked chats will appear.
|For WhatsApp chat lock update||Click Here|
|Home page||Click Here|