GUVNL Recruitment 2023: GUVNL invites applications from IT professionals who meet the following criteria for the post of Information Technology Advisor for GUVNL and its affiliates.
GUVNL Recruitment 2023
|Post||Advisor for Information Technology|
- Degree in Engineering
- Experience : Having minimum 30 years of Experience in the public sector / power sector / large multi locational organization, He should also have headed/steered the IT department at the level of ED / GM / CE and has actively been involved in implementation of ERP.
- Experience of implementation of ERP in Power Utilities/Telecom/ GAS/ Other Utilities would be preferred.
Consolidated Remuneration :
- Rs.2.0 Lakhs per month
- The incumbent will be provided Air travel expense, Accommodation and car as and when required.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply GUVNL Recruitment 2023?
- Interested person who possess the required qualification and experience may apply in the prescribed application format available on http://www.guvnl,com. Starting date of registration is 12.04.2023 12.00 am onwards and last date of registration is 02.05.2023 till 06.00 pm.
- Also send hard copy of the duly filled in application format along with copies of relevant documents by R. P. A. D. or Speed Post latest by 09.05.2023 at the address given below. Application from a person who does not fulfill the eligibility criteria shall not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to submit above documents in sealed cover clearly mentioning “APPLICATION FOR ADVISOR-IT FOR GUVNL & SUBSIDIARY
|Application Form||Click Here|