The Service of Gadgets and Data Innovation sent off the DigiLocker administration a couple of years back. DigiLocker saves ensured archives like driving permit, RC book and imprint sheet in advanced configuration of prior records. There is a devoted DigiLocker site and application for Aadhaar holders, its administrations are likewise accessible on WhatsApp. Individuals can without much of a stretch download their records like Aadhaar card and Container card from Digilocker through MyGov helpdesk WhatsApp chatbot.
Aadhaar Card to PAN and Marksheet, everything will be available to you anytime on WhatsApp.
- Step 1: Save +91-9013151515 as MyGov Helpdesk contact number in your phone.
- Step 2: Now open WhatsApp and refresh your WhatsApp contact list.
- Step 3: Find and open the MyGov helpdesk chatbot.
- Step 4: Now type ‘namaste’ or ‘hi’ in MyGov helpdesk chat.
- Step 5: The chatbot will ask you to choose between DigiLocker or Kovin service. Here select ‘DigiLocker Services’.
- Step 6: Now the chatbot will ask if you have a DigiLocker account, tap on ‘Yes’ here. If you don’t have one, create your account by visiting the official website or the DigiLocker app.
- Step 7: The chatbot will now ask for your 12-digit Aadhaar number to link and authenticate your DigiLocker account. Enter your Aadhaar number and send.
- Step 8: You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the chatbot.
- Step 9: The chatbot list will show you a list of all the documents associated with your DigiLocker account.
- Step 10: Enter the number with which your document is listed to download and send your document.
|Download app||Click here|
|Home page||Click here|