E Samaj Kalyan Portal Scheme | Assistance of Rs.20,000/- for preparation of competitive examinations Coaching Assistance scheme 2023 for SEBC
Different departments are functioning under the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment. In which Director Scheduled Caste Welfare, Director Social Security, Director Evolved Caste Welfare and other organizations etc. Many welfare schemes, financial assistance schemes are run by these departments for different sections. In which various welfare schemes are run by the Director Scheduled Caste Welfare. Like the Human Dignity Scheme. Adarsh Niwasi School Admission, Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana, Competitive Training Assistance and many more schemes filled online forms.
Friends, through this article, socially and educationally backward class trainees will be eligible to benefit from Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023.
Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 For SEBC
Scheduled caste students, socially and educationally backward class trainees will benefit from Coaching Sahay Yojana. In which the benefits will be given for Class-1, 2 and 3 taken by UPSC, GPSC, GSSSB, Panchayat Seva Selection, State Commission / Bank / LIC / Secondary Service Selection Board / Railway Recruitment Board / Staff Selection Commission.
Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the pre-preparation of all recruitment examinations of the State Government as well as the Central Government. Who will benefit from this scheme?, how to apply for coaching assistance, where to apply.
Purpose of the scheme
The SEBC of the state is to provide financial benefits through this scheme to the students of Nomadic Exempt Castes who are not in good economic condition. The main objective of this scheme is that students can join government jobs by getting good coaching. It is very important to get quality education by taking advantage of Coaching Assistance scheme.
|Name of the Scheme||Coaching Assistance Scheme|
|The objective of the scheme||is to provide coaching assistance to Scheduled Caste students, socially and educationally backward class trainees|
|Assistance Available||Students are eligible for assistance up to a limit of Rupees 20,000 (twenty thousand) through DBT in their account under the Coaching Assistance Scheme.|
|How to apply online?||e Samaj Kalyan Portal Online Application|
|Last date to apply||31/01/2023|
Eligibility for coaching assistance to trainees
The scheme is placed online through Samaj Kalyan Portal. For which some eligibility is fixed. Which are as follows.
- Must be a native of Gujarat.
- Should belong to socially and educationally backward class.
- Must have educational qualification and age limit of government recruitment.
- Should have 50% or more marks in educational qualification.
- The annual income limit of the trainee’s family should be Rs.4.50 lakh or less.
- The trainee has to obtain the training attendance certificate from the institute and submit it
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only once.
- A Chartered Accountant’s certificate of three years experience of the organization should be obtained from the organization and submitted.
Benefit available under the scheme
The scheme has been placed on the e-Samaj Kalyan portal by the Directorate Development Department. Which has to be applied online. State eligible trainees will be given assistance of Rs 20,000/-. This assistance will be paid to the students through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) into their account.
Organization or coaching class norms
- The organization should be registered under Public Trust Act, Companies Act-2013 or Co-operative Act.
- The organization should have more than three years of experience.
- The training institute should have a GST number,
- The organization should have its own Pancard.
- Training institutes should have biometric machine for attendance of students.
- The training institute should be registered under the Mumbai Public Trusts Act, 1950.
- The training institute should be registered under the Companies Act, 1956.
- The organization must be registered under the Shops and Establishments Act, 1948.
- A competitive training institute should be registered under any one of the above 3 Acts.
Document Required For Coaching Sahay Yojana 2023 For SEBC
Some documents are asked by Gujarat Govt for coaching assistance 2023. The list of which is as follows.
>Proof of residence
>St. 10, ST-12 & Graduation Passed Last Marksheet with Computationable Percentage Certificates
>Copy of first page of bank passbook / canceled cheque
>A prescribed certificate from the institution in which one wishes to study
>Amount of Fees (including GST No.)
How To Online Application Coaching Assistance Scheme 2023 For SEBC
To avail the Coaching Sahay Yojana, one has to apply online from its official website. Following is the complete information on how to apply for Coaching Sahay Yojana Online Application.
- First, open Google. In it “E-Samaj Kalyan” has to be typed.
- The official website of e Social Welfare Department will open.
- You have to go to the right side of the home page.
- In which if you have not created User Id earlier, click on “New User? Please Register Here!” has to be clicked on.
- Then click on “Register” after filling all details in User Registration Detail.
- After creating the User Id, you have to open the personal page through your User Id and Password in Citizen Login.
Online Form Submit
- After opening citizens login will show you caste wise schemes.
- Trainees will show their caste wise plans.
- Out of which “Coaching Assistance Scheme to Scheduled Tribe Students for Pre-Preparation of Competitive Examinations” has to be selected.
- In which all the requested personal information, address, contact number etc. details of the trainee have to be filled.
- After that all the information has to be filled online according to the educational qualification.
- After filling the information, the trainees have to scan and upload their requested documents.
- After filling the information in all the steps, you have to click on Confirm Application.
- Finally, Coaching Sahay Yojana SEBC Print has to be taken after the application is confirmed.
|E Samaj Kalyan Official Portal||Click Here|
|New User? Please Register Here!||Click Here|
|Citizen Login||Click Here|
|Step By Step E Samaj Kalyan Registration Process||Click Here|
|સ્વ ઘોષણા (Self-Declaration)નો નમૂનો||Download Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|