Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat:- Department of Social Security provides humanitarian assistance through welfare and rehabilitation services for the weaker sections of the society like orphans, poor, children and youth, those who are turning away from the practice insults and girls who have become wild depending on the situation, physically and mentally children and adults, the elderly, helpless widows and beggars.
Indira Gandhi National old pension
- 60 years or more
- Member of the family in 0 to 20 score of BPL list
(B) A place to give application: respective mamlatdar office, Jan Seva Kendra of respective district collector offices
(C) Documents to be attached with the application
- Age Certificate
- BPL Certificate
(D) Monthly Assistance: Rs.500/- for 60 to 79 age group and Rs. 1000/- for more than 80 years which also includes Rs. 500/- by State Government
(E) Mode of assistance: Bymoneyorder. Option to get financial assistance through Post Account or Bank Account pension by D.B.T. credit.
National Family Support Scheme- SankatMochan
(A) Eligibility Criteria:
- The family should be in BPL List
- The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
- Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
- Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
(B) Benefits: Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
(C) Where to apply?
|Vrudh Sahay Yojana Gujarat Application Form||Download|
|Home Page||Click here|