PGCIL Recruitment 2023: Candidates may know that this post follows our previous Advt. CC No. /06/2022 dtd. September 9, 2022 and the next national announcements. 1 regarding the recruitment of trainee engineer through GATE 2023 and POWERGRID.
PGCIL Recruitment 2023
- Electrical : 83
- Civil : 20
- Electronics : 20
- Computer Science : 15
- Full Time B.E. / B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University / Institute.
- Minimum 60% or Equivalent CGPA
- Engineer Trainee through GATE 2023 in POWERGRID
- Electrical / Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Electrical Communication / Telecommunication Engg.
- Civil Engineering
Computer Science :
- Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ Information Technology
- Upper Age Limit : 28 years as on 31.12.2022
- For Age Relaxation Read Official Advertisement.
- The Corporation offers a very attractive pay package and is one of the best in the Industry. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 1,40,000(IDA) during the
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application
- fees. You are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit nonrefundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, your application process will be treated as complete.
How To Apply
- From 27th March 2023 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website https://www.powergrid.in/ with details of their GATE 2023 registration number and other required information.
- Online application shall close on 18th April 2023
- The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the corresponding paper of GATE 2023, Group Discussion & Personal Interview
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|