Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form: Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana This article explains the online process to apply for Gujarat Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana, online registration form, eligibility criteria, required documents and Gujarati documents at the official portal.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form
The Gujarat state government launched this program in the Ministry of Women and Child Development in 2022 to help girls in the state of Gujarat.
Through this scheme, all Scheduled Tribe and Scheduled Caste girls will benefit financially in marriage. This program is for Gujrat girls only. Only married girls will benefit from this scheme. The benefit will go directly to the girl candidate, no other member of the girl’s family will benefit from this program.
Now SC/ST brides can apply online for this program anywhere in the state of Gujarat. Below, we are providing information on how to apply online, how to download Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna PDF application and other criteria.
|Name of the scheme||Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana|
|Launched||by Gujarat State Government|
|Beneficiaries||SC, OBC and ST girls of the state|
|Purpose||To help the girls of the state|
Gujarat Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana PDF Form Download
The eligibility of the application is released by the state government. Only girls who are married or getting married at the start of the program can apply. Only girls whose family income is below Rs.1,20,000/- per annum in rural areas and Rs.1,50,000/- in urban areas.
Households above this household income are not eligible for this scheme. This process affects only one girl from one family. Please note that you cannot apply for this scheme if your sister has already benefited from this scheme. Applicants must be permanent residents of Gujarat.
Below we are giving all information about the required documents to apply for the Kuvar bai nu Mameru Yojana. Please collect all the given documents with you to apply easily.
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card as identity proof.
- A caste certificate is mandatory to apply.
- Applicant’s family income proof.
- Permanent resident proof of Gujarat state.
- Canceled cheque/passbook of the applicant.
- Applicant passport size photographs.
- Invitation card of the marriage of the girl.
- Age Proof of the girl who is getting married. Age must be above 18 years at the time of getting married.
How to Apply KUVARBAI NU MAMERU YOJANA 2022?
- Go to esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in site
- Fill the form
- After filling the form, copy of the form and verification of evidence should be done by Mamlatdar office / Taluka Development Officer’s office / District Social Welfare Officer’s office (where you have been given authority in your taluka / district).
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Application Form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Home page||Click here|