Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023
- After patiently lining up in police queues, numerous young individuals from Gujarat have at last unveiled a crucial development. The Ministry of Home Affairs is on the brink of declaring a substantial recruitment drive (Bharti Police 2023) within the IB, encompassing positions such as LRD, Superintendent of Prisons, and Constable, all set to be disclosed within the upcoming forty-eight hours.
- After patiently queuing in lines, a multitude of young individuals from Gujarat have, at last, surfaced with a significant update. The Ministry of Home Affairs is preparing to declare an extensive recruitment drive (LRD Police Bharti 2023) within the IB, encompassing positions such as LRD, constable, and constable, all slated for unveiling in the forthcoming days. This is purportedly the most extensive employment initiative in the history of the state. Following this announcement, the Police Recruitment Board will release the examination date.
Table Of Gujarat Police Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Department||Police Recruitment Board|
|Name of the post||LRD/Jail Constable/Constable and IB|
|Place of employment||Gujarat|
When is the Gujarat Police Recruitment tide arriving?
- We’d like to notify you that the recruitment committee has received guidance to finalize the recruitment procedures ahead of the impending 2024 Lok Sabha elections. All assessments will take place on-site. Over 12,000 individuals are set to be hired.
Gujarat Police Bharti 2023
- The commencement of the New Police Recruitment Event (Gujarat Police Bharti 2023) has been initiated within Gujarat. As per the particulars, all signs point towards an imminent declaration of the recruitment drive for PSI and LRD positions. In the ongoing recruitment program, two distinguished officials have taken on pivotal roles for the police intake. The responsibility of overseeing the recruitment committee has been assigned to Hasmukh Patel, who has been granted the additional duties of Additional DG. Additionally, DIG Parikshita Rathore, presently holding the position of DIG of Crime CID, will also assume the role of DIG within the recruitment department.
Big news about Gujarat Police Bharti
- IPS Hasmukh Patel’s induction into the Police Recruitment Board has been confirmed. He has been designated as the head of the recently established police recruitment committee. Within the Gujarat government, a fresh police recruitment committee has been constituted, with Hasmukh Patel assuming the inaugural role of chairman. This committee will orchestrate the prompt arrangement of the PSI and LRD examinations.
|Official website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|